frequently asked Questions
How can I contact you if I need help completing my order?
- You can use Messenger which you can find on our website or send us a message at email@example.com . We will contact you as soon as possible.
Is it possible to buy all the toys immediately? Or do I have to wait until you order them from the supplier?
- All items are available for immediate purchase. The warehouse is located in Tallinn. We decided to refuse the direct trade business model.
What payment methods do you offer?
- We currently offer on-site payment by credit or debit card and bank transfer. If you have any questions about payment, please feel free to contact us.
When will I receive my order?
- All items are shipped the same business day. In Estonia, you will receive your order on the next working day. We ship most orders within Estonia (from 20 euros) free of charge.
How do I receive my order?
- Mark your preferred parcel machine when placing your order (in the comments section of the shopping cart).
Courier shipping is also available upon request; contact us separately for this and we will arrange it.
We also send orders abroad. For that check the information here
The product in my order is broken/I don't like it. What should i do?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find a solution to your problem together. You have the right to return the goods within 14 days after receiving the package. We recommend that you contact us even after 14 days if you need our help.